20 Feb 2009

Fifteen

Maya Toyne is the biggest pain in the whole world times ten!
No, times a hundred!
She is so spiteful.
Today, for no reason, she started doing this horrible voice (it was supposed to be an impression of me, but I don’t sound like that!) and said stupid stuff like, “I’m so important, I’m the queen of everything.” Which I don’t think.
Well, I couldn’t ignore her, could I? Mum does say “sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me”, but I don’t think that’s true, words do hurt and it’s silly to say otherwise.
So, I gave her a few words of my own.
Some that Dawn taught me.
Miss Price heard me, and gave me such a telling off. I tried to explain but she wouldn’t listen. She said I needed to wash my mouth out with soap. She took a sticker away from my name. But Maya got to keep hers.
It’s not fair. It’s all Maya’s fault!
I’m glad it’s the weekend, because I’m so cross with Maya that I need the whole weekend to calm down.